Saturday, June 4, 2011

Concretely getting rid of concrete

In one or the other way, I have to get rid of 5 reinforced concrete poles in my `garden'.  I was able to dig them out, but now I have to somehow transport them to the dumping ground.  Because these things are quite heavy, this is a difficult task for a man without a car.  I think I have two options:
  1. According to this page i apparently have the right to get one free (big) garbage collection from the city of Kortrijk.  I could use my free ticket for this year to get rid of my concrete poles...
  2. I could use a grinding disc, cut the 5 big ones into smaller chunks and drop the chunks myself at the dumping ground.  The only problem is that I don't have a grinding disc :-(
If anybody can help me out with my poles, please contact me!



No comments:

Post a Comment